Download Admission Form For Polytechnic
Why You Choose Polytechnic ?
There are thousands of students who want to take up engineering after their school. However, since the seats are limited in a usual engineering degree college, these students prefer taking up a diploma course in engineering (Polytechnic). The duration of the diploma course in engineering is three years after 10th standard, and Two years after 12th standard.
And Polytechnic give chance to enter into the engineering degree college in the second yearFuture of Polytechnic:-
A diploma in engineering (Polytechnic)
teaches a student all the fundamental concepts of engineering, all specialized fields such as electrical engineering, electronics engineering, civil engineering, computer and IT engineering. A diploma in engineering is an extremely professional course where students can choose their specializations and pursue their career interest.
Once the students earn their diplomas, they can take up a job in the engineering field. Another advantage of a diploma in engineering(Polytechnic) is that students can a get chance to enter into the degree college in the second year. Many students take up this diploma for the same.
In the second year of Degree College a few percentage of seats are reserved for diploma students depending on the diploma that a student has selected. Hence this diploma is also referred to as ‘backdoor to degree engineering’. Thus all engineering aspirants can take up a diploma course in this field and become the future engineers of the country.
BRANCHES OF POLYTECHNIC
1. Diploma in Civil Engineering (Polytechnic in Civil).
2. Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (Polytechnic in Mechanical).
3. Diploma in Electrical Engineering (Polytechnic in Electrical).
4. Diploma in IT Engineering (Polytechnic in IT).
5. Diploma in ETC Engineering (Polytechnic in ETC).
6. Diploma in Computer Science(CS) Engineering (Polytechnic in CS).
ELIGIBLITY:- 10th(High School)/12th Class.
Duration:- 3 years Full Time for 10th Pass students, and 2 years for 12th pass students.
Documents Required For the Admission in Polytechnic :-
- 10th Mark Sheet./12th Mark sheet.(Self Attested copy)
- Transfer certificate/Leaving Certificate.(Original)
- Original or Provisional 10th/12th Certificate.(Self Attested copy)
Fee Structures of Polytechnic:-
|Diploma Engineering (Polytechnic)|
|35000/- Per Year||18000/- Per semester|
|45000/- Per Year||23000/- Per semester|
|*10000/- for Registration + uniform + Admission + Library.|
VIEW SYLABUS | Download Sylabus | Download Form